Monday, July 14, 2008

Side job

I am not sure when I start to selling airsoftgun safety gears items. My store locate at http://store.fonda.or.id . It's all come from my hobbies playing airsoftgun. At that time in need a thing to protecting my eyes, then i am start to searching at Pasar Senen Jakarta, one of store i found salling Besgard gogglew because this goggle looks like an US Army goggle style.

So at my second skirmish i played at Jati Asih Jakarta Timur ,my friends said that goggle looks nice and they want me to buying that goggle for him. And sinces that many people ordering to me for buying goggle Besgard. So i though why not i am selling goggle for this hobbies , because this thing is really needed for airsoftgun hobbies.

And until now , this hobbies become my side job and increase our family income.

No comments: